Future Fleet Forum 2015
Hako Machines Ltd is delighted to be headline sponsors of the LAPV Future Fleet Forum on Wednesday 24th June at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire.
This one-day event will bring together Fleet and Transport Managers from the public sector and its contracting organisations, to address key challenges faced by our industry, including procurement issues, compliance and safety.
LAPV FFF has been designed to improve industry standards and promote innovative thinking, and the day will consist of a lively and varied programme with top-level speakers, workshops, a large debate and driving demonstrations. Another aim of the day is to bridge the gap between public sector buyers and private sector suppliers and continue the debate that was started at last year’s Specialist fleet procurement Forum, held in March at Edgbaston Cricket Ground,
Future Fleet Forum 2015 offers a unique platform to network across the industry, and provides the opportunity to:
– Learn about changes in legislation and fleet procurement processes and procedures
– Achieve a greater understanding about how local authority fleet management works in different types of councils
– Identify new ways to improve the efficiency of operations and reduce costs
– See live vehicle demonstrations and meet with exhibitors from the industry
– Gain four hours of CPD points, certified by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
Make sure you don’t miss out on your opportunity to be a part of this unique industry event by registering today.
We look forward to seeing you there.