Sales: 01788 825600
Customer Support: 01788 825602
Parts: 01788 825606
Hako Machines Ltd Eldon Close, Crick, Northampton, Northants, NN6 7UD
Reporting to: Workshop Manager
Direct reports: None
Job Purpose: To Maintain, repair, service and modify the company’s current product range. Assisting in the smooth operation of the workshop. Responsible for completing all paperwork in a timely manner. Equipment should be inspected for technical inaccuracies and ascetics considering at all times our customer impact. Ensure All Machines must have a PDI Form upon completion. Responsible for testing all workshop machinery in line with current Health and Safety guidelines.
Responsibilities & duties:
Applicable to all Job Descriptions:
This Job Description covers the main objectives, authorities and responsibilities of this position at present. Where necessary changes may be made from time to time involving like or related work. From time to time other duties may be required of you, not necessarily of the same nature as the duties described in this job description. We would expect you to respond to these occasional requirements.
This job description forms part of your Contract of Employment.
(minimum requirements to be able to perform the job effectively/successfully)
|Education & Training
|· Good Maths and English skills (min ‘O’ level or equivalent)||· Educated to minimum of ‘A’ level or equivalent;|
|Skills & Experience
|· Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
· Highly organised with experience of working to fixed time critical deadlines
· At least 5 years engineering experience within a workshop environment
· The successful candidates will be required to have a good knowledge/previous experience of servicing and maintaining a range of petrol / LPG, diesel and/or electrical equipment and would be ideally trained to City and Guilds standards with ideally, previous experience in the cleaning equipment or similarly related industry.
· Knowledge/previous experience in using diagnostic equipment.
· Knowledge of hydraulic systems.
|· Good working knowledge of MS Office suite of programmes
· Good working knowledge of SAP
|Interpersonal & Behavioural Skills
(To include core competencies)
|· Development potential – will either have the potential to move a minimum of one further level in the organisation or remain in role and develop into a respected senior specialist.
· Customer centricity – must have the ability to think beyond the status quo in order to ensure the organisation exceeds our customers’ expectations;
· Drive – fully focused on delivering high levels of customer service.
· Personal impact – perceived as energetic individual by both the customer and the rest of the Hako organisation;
· Tenacity – will always strive to achieve goals irrespective of the perceived size and extent of obstacles.
· Risk taker – not afraid to take risks and challenge deeply embedded organisational beliefs.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. The Company reserves the right to adapt, change and add to these duties, tasks and responsibilities in line with business needs.
Hako Machines Ltd are Europe’s leading manufacturer of industrial floor cleaning and grounds/winter maintenance equipment. We’re recruiting for the position of Mobile Service Engineer.
If you are passionate about delivering first class customer service, are tenacious and focussed on finding solutions, then Hako Machines is for you. The role is rewarding and varied and you will be part of a brilliant, supportive national team, if this sounds like you, then please get in contact as we would love you to join us!
The successful candidates will be required to have a good knowledge/previous experience of servicing and maintaining a range of petrol / LPG, diesel and/or electrical equipment and would be ideally trained to City and Guilds standards with ideally, previous experience in the cleaning equipment or similarly related industry.
A full clean driving licence is desired.
Benefits include a competitive salary, full in house product training upon commencement of employment, development plan, use of a company vehicle, fuel card, perk box, company performance bonus, pension plan and 25 days holiday – plus your birthday off and a great work life balance.
Interested candidates should apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hako Machines Limited, Eldon Close, Crick, Northants, NN6 7UD
Tel: 01788 825608.
Hako Machines Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Agencies need not apply