Customer Parts Return Procedure
This Procedure forms part of your contract for the purchase of parts from us. It applies to returns where you have purchased excess items or the wrong items; returns of faulty items are covered by our warranty terms, not this Procedure.
- We will not accept any returns for items with an individual value of less than £25 excluding VAT.
- We will not accept any item which is returned to us more than 28 days after the date of its despatch to you.
- Before you despatch any goods for return, you will need to request a Return Authority Code. Subject to the above requirements, this Return Authority code will be provided to you by us, along with the Goods Return Form (GRF1). Provision of a Return Authority Code or Goods Return Form does not mean that we have accepted the return.
- You must:
- complete the Goods Return Form (GRF 1);
- send the completed version by email to CST@hako.co.uk; and
- include a physical copy with your parts return.
- We will not accept any returns that do not have a valid Return Authority Code on the Goods Return Form (GRF 1).
- We will not accept any returns of damaged or used parts. (Installing (or attempting to instal) a part, counts as “used” for these purposes, even if the equipment in question has not been operated whilst the part was installed.)
- Any returns received by us which do not comply with the requirements set out in this Procedure will be rejected.
- We will issue a Goods Return Rejection Form (GRRF) to you for any returns which we reject in accordance with this Procedure. You have 14 days from the date of any GRRF to collect (or arrange collection) of the rejected return item(s)you’re your own expense and within any reasonable hours we may specify; any reject return item(s) not collected by you within that period will be deemed to have been abandoned and we may dispose of them as we see fit, without any further liability to you.
- You are responsible for the delivery costs of any returns under this Procedure. If we incur any charge for such deliveries, we reserve the right to either: (a) deduct the amount of such charge from the amount credited to you for the return; or (b) invoice you for reimbursement of such charge, subject to our standard payment terms.
- Where we accept a return in accordance with this Procedure, we will credit the returned item’s purchase price to your account with us, minus a handling charge of 50% of that amount (and, if relevant, any delivery charge incurred by us, as described above). That credit can be used only to offset the cost of outstanding or future payments due to us.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Where a return is for any parts which we have advised you to purchase based on information provided by you, without us actually seeing the relevant equipment, we accept no responsibility for the part meeting your needs and this Procedure applies in full.